Friday, June 10, 2011

Testing 1...2...3...

Ok, here we go. Blog number one. I am going to try to not make these 80 pages long, and I am going to try to do them frequently enough to keep at least some of you coming back for more. No promises, though. I don't like to make promises I can't keep. 

This is my first time on a hosted blogging site. I used to write blogs on Myspace when that site was big, then recently started writing notes on Facebook. Some notes get ignored, some get read (thank you to those of you who faithfully read and leave at least a nice "Like" thumbs up. ( : Unfortunately, my original Myspace page was deleted due to a control freak, so I then started blogging under a penname. This chick was pretty much angry all the time, and said a lot of mean things that she probably shouldn't have. Not many people got to read it, and when I go back and read the blogs now, some are mean, some are dumb, some are inappropriate, and some should have never been written. Well, I don't plan on blogging under that penname anymore, from now on it's going to be just me and what I really think and how I really feel. 

I apologize in advance if some of you don't like what I have to say. We are all adults and we can agree to disagree. When in Rome... Please know that my intention is never ever to hurt another person's feelings, unless I come right out and say it, and if I say something mean, it's usually because some recent event has pissed me off. I will do my best to explain. I will also be the first to say that sometimes my hormones get the best of me and I end up talking about things that jes don't make no sense and I will not apologize for that, but will probably laugh about it later. I don't have the cleanest mouth, so if you hate cusswords, I can respect that, but I am also not going to change the way I talk. Explitives are sometimes necessary in telling a story. 

Sometimes I get a little obsessive compulsive, so hopefully this doesn't become one of the things I get OCD about. It has already become a thing I'm doing instead of a thing I should be doing - like being at work (in my defense I am recovering from a near fatal case of the flu or some other disgusting bug) or vacuuming the floors or putting away the dishes from last night. Oh I made the best dinner last night - enchiladas with spanish rice and pineapple salsa with home made corn chips. Not that I like to toot my own horn or anything but it was DELISH.  Back to what I was talking about, I can get a little OCD about stuff so hopefully I won't be spending too much time on here. I also have a small case of ADD, so I apologize in advance for that too.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting this thing, so stay tuned for the next time my mind starts rambling and I feel the need to write about it. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! There's so much you can do on here, you're gonna love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam loved those blogs lol. He used to ask when you were gonna write more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can one find these blogs michelle? lol

    ReplyDelete